Priceless feeling
To tell you
I wish i can tell you the by the word,
How much i miss you everyday and every night,
And hold you so much tight,
I wish i can make you secure,
What ever happen i will stand beside of yours,
Please don't be sad and i will find the cure,
Honey,
I wish i can tell you how much i love you,
All those things and those words,
Keep in your mind that i'm yours
Even the world cruel and torture,
I will holding you hand for sure.
Darling,
Let me show you all those words are true,
Nothing lies behind the wall,
Even you sad and blue,
I try to make you happy even thru the call.
Sweetheart,
There are so many pain that you had been through,
Stay by me cuz i will heal up on you,
And let me show to you how much you meant to me
Stay by together till we are out of breath
All i can say is i love you, but lemme show you the truth.
Comments
Post a Comment